Dear Web Researcher,
Our company (Matrix-E.com Pte. Ltd.) is looking for 3 Web Researchers to work full-time for 4 days on a project. Good candidates may be offered permanent positions in various Content Creation roles (Articles Writing, Managing Social Media, Managing Website Content, etc) after this project.
This project is to research on about 800 unique urls. Please download and open the Test Excel file now. Basically, you only need to:
1) SMARTLY "Copy & Paste" info on each page into an Excel file.
Title : 3 to 10 words
Intro : about 130 words
*Do NOT copy everything exactly from the page. ALWAYS rephrase at least 25%.
2) REWRITE the Title and Intro for the next row, same url.
3) Each unique url should only take about 2 or 3 minutes, maybe faster after training.
Training & Tips
1) Don't need to count the 130 words for Intro. Estimate about 5, 6 or whatever number of lines in the Excel input area on top.
2) Usually just copy and rephrase the page's title, main headlines, and interesting paragraphs to generate the Title & Intro.
a. The FIRST sentence (159 characters) of the Intro is very important! Try to minimize repeated words in the Title here, but to extend the Title. The rest of the Intro is for additional info.
b. Imagine that the Title and FIRST sentence of the Intro is actually one long title; does it read well?
c. No domain names (e.g. www., http://, .com, .net, .info, etc) in Title & Intro
3) Additional Keyword Research, if page contains too little info or you want
Use the high-paying keywords only if they are RELEVANT to what you are witting.
See "Related Searches".
4) Use Firefox browser for faster page loading. Press Ctrl+D to copy the Title, Ctrl+U to copy <title>, "description", "keywords" for the Intro. Some pages many not have this Page Source info.
You need to precisely capture the "Soul" of that page in the Title and the FIRST sentence (159 characters) of the Intro. "Put First Things First", most important info display first!
IF the Intro can read naturally like an intelligent comment, this will be a VERY GOOD bonus!
The above should be a simple task if you know what you are doing, and is focused on your work.
Please complete the short Test (4 urls), and email me your Test Excel file for final consideration. Email to "derrick [at] matrix-e.com" using subject title "Web Researcher: Project_CB2, Test", else may accidentally go into the spam folder.
Thanks and have a great day,
|< Prev||Next >|